Friday, November 1, 2013

Black & Decker Infrawave Oven

Buy Black & Decker Infrawave Oven
==================================================================

Oven uses infrared technology to cook anything you might prepare in a conventional oven, but in a fraction of the time and without preheating. Provides even, thorough cooking on all food types and provides superior browning and crisping. Choose one of the digital pre-settings and the Infrawave uses interior heating light technology to get things cooking quickly. At 20.25in.L x 15in.W x 20.5in.H, the Infrawave is large enough to prepare a 12in. pizza, but small enough to fit on your counter. Fram...
  • B&D Infrawave Oven With Broil Function

This Toaster Ovens give to us some advantages, like this :
1. InfraWave is Much More Than a Toaster Oven
I had a toaster oven that died so I began the typical online research - trying to find the best bang for the buck.

I realize that online reviews are always subjective since you cannot ascertain the true ratio of "good to bad" experiences among the entire spectrum of customers, but only among those who are moved to write about it.

However, I noticed in reading reviews that experienced owners - looking to replace older infrared-assisted ovens - were disappointed to find that fewer and fewer companies offer them any longer to the consumer electronics market. Whereas on the commercial market, such as the restaurant industry, the technology has been used in larger Infrared ovens for many years.

The benefits claimed by the owners in using this technology for toaster ovens prompted me to find one - if I could. I felt skeptical when I learned that "Black and Decker" was the original designer/manufacturer of the only surviving product line I found, not being a...

2. Irreplaceable appliance!
I've owned 2 infrawaves: first the small one and the I got the large one with rotisserie. I absolutely love it! I cook everything in it! In fact since I remodeled my kitchen 5yrs ago the regular oven has only been used 4 or 5 times. We toast, reheat, make frozen pizza (the best you can make at home) and broil chicken, fish and meat. I've broiled frozen steaks many times and the results are simply remarkable. For cooking I mainly use "Convert": this feature let's you enter the traditional oven time and temperature as well as the type of food you are cooking, then you press Convert and voila! It gives you your new (and shorter) cooking time. Frozen pizza is cooked from top and bottom at the same time. Toast is ready incredibly fast. Everything you cook will be perfect. Get it while you can, you will never regret it.

Need more appointment... ?
We DID love it....
We bought this oven a couple of years ago and absolutely loved it. It actually toasts much faster than others on the market these days. We used it EVERYDAY. If not for toasting for warming leftovers. We have even had company ask where we got it so they could get one.......

So now 2 years later it is dead. At first the top coils stopped working then it sparked and died.

At this price point 2 years is not a long time! We won't get another one but we did love it!
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment