Wednesday, November 6, 2013

FoodSaver V3250 Sealing Machine

Cheap FoodSaver V3250 Sealing Machine
==================================================================

The FoodSaver V3250 Vacuum Sealer Machine with new vertical design saves countertop space and also includes convenient roll storage and large, easy to read controls. It easily seals moist, dry and delicate foods.
  • New vertical design saves countertop space
  • Large, easy to read control buttons for easy operation
  • Two sealing levels - great for moist or dry foods
  • Easy Latch and lock operation
  • includes vacuum sealer, 11" x 10' FoodSaver Roll, Quart Size FoodSaver Bags, Gallon Size FoodSaver Bags, accessory hose

This Vacuum Sealers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Perfect way to keep food fresh, longer.
This was my first FoodSaver I've used. I've had this model for about a year. It's nice to be able to seal bulk food I buy at the wholesale clubs and not worry about eating 12 chicken breasts within 2 weeks.

I'm giving this model 4 stars because it sometimes gets stuck closed and I have to run a knife along the seal to pry it open. I called customer service about this and they said this sometimes happens when using the sealer to seal multiple bags all at once. Overall, not a huge deal, but something I hope they fix in the next version.

I've used the FoodSaver for fresh fruit that I keep in the freezer for winter. I love frozen fruit much better than canned. The prices of bagged frozen fruit in the supermarket is outrageous. This makes it cheep and easy to have frozen fruit.

Check around for prices on bags and containers, because sometimes they go on sale. I stock up whenever I see a place that is having a good sale.

2. loving my first foodsaver
my mother-in-law has had a foodsaver for many years and my husband has always said we should buy one beacause we buy meats in bulk and freezer bags just weren't cutting it anymore. so my search began....reading reviews and checking prices.... then one day in feb 2011,i was flipping channels and i saw a foodsaver on QVC. i was happy i would get a chance to see them use it on air. i watched for a while then looked up the price they were selling it for and i was shocked on how inexpensive it was so i called and ordered it. the total was about $80.00 free shipping and it was in 5 monthly installments at no extra charge. i recieved it via UPS a few days later and started using it the very next day. i love it!!!!! it has saved me so much money already, in just a few months it paid for itself. also it came with a coupon for two boxes of FREE bags.... no cost at all. and they arived about 2 weeks later. to top it all off it came with 4 rolls of different sized bags, two plastic meal...

Need more appointment... ?
First year was great!
This comes with a 1 year warranty and worked great. 1 year and two weeks after the purchase the vacuum quit. I called the company and they said "sorry the warranty is only 1 year...not 1 year and two weeks." That is a lot of money and freezer wrap I could have bought for $169 and won't buy another
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment