Friday, November 22, 2013

Philips Saeco RI9724/47 Incanto Deluxe Automatic Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel

Deals for Philips Saeco RI9724/47 Incanto Deluxe Automatic Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
==================================================================

Part of the Incanto family of automatic machines, the Incanto Deluxe features innovative Saeco technologies including a LCD Digital Display, 3 programmable beverage settings and ceramic disc grinder. With the Saeco Brewing System, or SBS, the Deluxe makes it easier than ever before to customize and brew espresso at home; and thanks to the Rapid Steam® technology, you can easily froth milk to quickly turn an espresso into a cappuccino or latte. Its elegant finish and compact footprint make the I...
  • Saeco Brewing System allows you to choose the strenghth and consistancy of your coffee by turning a dial
  • 3 programmable beverage settings and ceramic disc grinder
  • Rapid Steam technology, you can easily froth milk to quickly turn an espresso into a cappuccino or latte
  • Adjustable dispensing head that can accommodate large cups and be removed for easy cleaning
  • Removable 68 oz water tank with Aqua Prima water filter

This Super-Automatic Espresso Machines give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Maintenance Free - Perfect every time!
I have had this machine for 3 years now and it has always worked flawlessly. The ventilate issue that people reference above has never been an issue for my machine...it has asked to be ventilated twice (each time after a cleaning) and each time I just open the steam valve and its done. I have never had a more effortless, maintenance-free espresso machine and I've owned many. This is simply an awesome machine that I can't live without! We've made 2,700 espresso shots virtually maintenance free, so its more than paid for itself. Highly recommended!

2. I couldn't ask for more.. 5 1/2 years later & 11,491 cups of perfect coffee todate
I have had this machine 18 + months without a single glitch.. I have had to decalcify it twice in that time. The last time I decalcified it I did not replace the water tank completely and it asked to ventilate it, I then noticed my error, seated the water tank, ventilated it and once again perfect coffee... (According to the machine it has made 2862 cups) Update: Coming up on 3yrs, now according to machine 5810 cups and still making perfect coffee.. Also after reading other reviews, I have never used the hand pump to ventilate the machine, I just open the hot water/steam valve per owners manual to ventilate the system.
June 2012. Update 9810 cups & still making perfect coffee. It has more than paid for itself. (it is getting a little grubby inside, but I can live with that.)
June 2013: Update 11,431 cups & still making perfect coffee. Decalicified it again about a month ago. Just changed the water filter and cleaned it, Lets see if I bought them at Starbucks at $3 a cup =...

Need more appointment... ?
beautiful looks and great coffee but very poor reliability
I have owned 4 espresso machines before this one, 2 manual (De Longhi), and 1 fully automatic (Saeco Odea Go). So I have a pretty good idea about what a good espresso should look like and what an espresso machine can or cannot do.

I got this Incanto Deluxe as a replacement for the Odea Go that died a sad death after 18 months of service (that's another review). On the positive side, the Incanto looks great, is very versatile and fully customizable. One can program almost anything from the temperature of the coffee, to the amount of coffee ground and the amount of water to be put through the ground coffee. The enclosure of the machine is metal (very rare nowadays when cheap plastic is ubiquitous) and the whole machine looks very high quality (unlike the Magnifica for instance which looks very plasticky) The features that convinced me to go for this machine also include: i) the ability to set the water hardness, ii) the automatic descaling cycle (the Odea Go descaling is a...
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment