Saturday, November 2, 2013

Samsung SMH1816W 1.8 Cu. Ft. White Over-the-Range Microwave

Cheap Samsung SMH1816W 1.8 Cu. Ft. White Over-the-Range Microwave
==================================================================

1.8 Cu. Ft. Over the Range Microwave with Sensor Cooking The Samsung SMH1816 features a 400 CFM ventilation system, electronic touch control and Sensor Cooking. Samsung's powerful ventilation system quickly and quietly eliminates any food odors while Sensor Cooking adjusts the cooking time based on the vapors emitted from the food during cooking and reheating. Electronic touch control is the perfect combination of style and function, effortlessly letting you program the desired cooking time and ...
  • SMH1816W

This Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Easy install and very quiet.
This microwave operates exactly as promised, which in my opinion is rare these days. It is quiet, heats fast, was easier to install than other brands I have installed in the past. You do have to be careful when taping up the paper template for the holes in the bottom of the cabinet to drill the right holes or you'll end up with some extra holes on the bottom of your cabinet.

2. Read this!!!!! Then install !!!!
Everything is great!!! Just a warning!!!! Double check the template used for the upper cabinet. Actually check it against the unit. In my case I replaced an older Maytag, so I had two existing holes in my cabinet. Then added two more because of the template only to fine that they do not line up!!!!!! I superimposed the template over the unit and sure enough the holes did not line up!!! So I did not make a mistake!!!! The Template was off. No real big deal but now I have six holes.

Double check the holes!!! Unit is great!! Previous unit did not vent out of the house. This one I installed a vent to the outside through the back and it has a really powerful motor. This Microwave gives you three options,Vent back,vent from the top or recirculate. I do not reccomend recirculating!!!! If you can vent this unit or any unit always vent!!!! I had some major issues venting this unit because of structural issues, like wires that I had to reroute etc but I knew that when it was over I...

Need more appointment... ?
love love love - awesome microwave! 1100 watts is safer for most homes with a non-dedicated 15 amp circuit in their kitchens.
Our old microwave bit the dust one cold night after one too many batches of popcorn in our Nordic Ware 60120 Microwaver Popcorn Popper 12 Cup, then my husband piped up "oh yeah, popcorn is hard on microwaves, I read that somewhere due to such low moisture content." Really? Who knew popping popcorn was so hard on microwaves?? And why wasn't something said before ours bought the farm???

So we went shopping for a new Over the Range Microwave AND an old fashioned popcorn popper.

It was easy to settle on the West Bend 82306 Stir Crazy 6-Quart Electric Popcorn Popper and it makes awesome tasting healthy popcorn with a cup of organic popcorn, a tablespoon of peanut oil or coconut oil, a teaspoon of butter and a bit of sea salt sprinkled on the popped corn. Now in search of a reliable microwave...

The microwave was a...
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment