Saturday, November 16, 2013

Verismo® System 585 by Starbucks® - Piano Black

Cheapest Verismo® System 585 by Starbucks® - Piano Black
==================================================================

Makes Starbucks Espresso, Caffe Latte, and Brewed Coffee Uses Verismo Pods
  • Makes Starbucks Espresso, Caffe Latte, and Brewed Coffee
  • Uses Verismo Pods

This Espresso Machine & Coffeemaker Combos give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Happy with Verismo
We bought the Williams Sonoma version and now enjoy rich coffee drinks instead of fattening deserts after our dinner. The machine is very simplistic, and we used to have a Rialto coffee maker. but this is better. The only drawback is each drink requires one pod that costs at least $1 each, including the milk pods. And the caramel flavor that results from the steamy milk is awesome. I like the many different flavors that we can try and have variety.

We have only had the machine for a week, so I cannot speak to its durability etc. Its mid April, 2013 so I will update in a few months. But it makes an awesome cup of coffee.

2. Starbucks-try again!
I really wanted to love this machine because I really enjoy Starbucks coffee. I received it for Christmas and was really excited to have the first cup of coffee. Well, I made my first cup and the taste was terrible, not like Starbucks at all. Apparently, they use a powdered milk base for the lattes and it makes the coffee taste terrible. With a couple of pod machines using fresh milk, Starbucks needs to reconsider this product. I returned this the next day!

Need more appointment... ?

More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment