Wednesday, November 27, 2013

KitchenAid KFP7I5 7-Cup Food Processor, White

Cheapest KitchenAid KFP7I5 7-Cup Food Processor, White
==================================================================

This powerful and hardworking food processor from KitchenAid takes the pain out of food prep. It features a full-size feed tube and multiple blades, including a stainless steel multipurpose blade that blends, chops, minces and emulsifies quickly and easily.
  • Food processor with powerful induction motor and 7-cup work bowl
  • Full-size feed tube and pusher; on/off and pulse control
  • Multipurpose stainless-steel blade; reversible slicing/shredding disc
  • Clean Touch control pad; spatula/cleaning tool included; dishwasher-safe parts
  • Measures approximately 9 by 7-2/7 by 14-2/7 inches; 1-year limited warranty

This Food Processors give to us some advantages, like this :
1. worth it
I purchased this about four months ago after another food processor died. My major qualm is the space a food processor can take up, since i have limited space in my kitchen. I liked the fact that the bowl is on top of the motor instead of to the side, which to me means that it takes up less counter space. I also like the fact that- like many of their products- there is a smooth surface where the operating buttons are, which means this can easily be wiped clean.
This is able to handle most of what I throw at it. I only cook for two, so I don't really need a mega capacity one. It comes with the basic blades I need with the grating and slicing, as well as the chopping blade. I had a huge zucchini in the garden- i have memories from when I was a child grating mountains of zucchini with a box grater for my mom and killing my knuckles. This made short work of the zucchini in about thirty seconds.

My gripes. Like most food processors the space on top of the disc blade where...

2. Quality Appliance, But Flimsy Handle On Work Bowl
Just got mine in the mail! One thing you must know before buying this appliance is that it weighs about 15 pounds or so- heavy. This makes it difficult to store away when not in use. No problem if you have lots of counter space, but I prefer my small counter to be free of appliances. I wasn't prepared for it- my old one weighed only about 5 lbs and I could easily whip it out when I needed it.
That being said, it looks great on the counter. It is a nicely designed product, inside and out. Easy to clean, not too big or too small.

7/14/09 UPDATE: I am still in love with this appliance! I use it all the time.

12/10/10 UPDATE: The bowl handle broke and now I am replacing it for $30. I've been dangerously rigging it with a chopstick for several months and now I can't even do that. The handle just won't hold up. This work bowl needs major design improvement!

Need more appointment... ?
good item
KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor - White
I'm happy with this compact item; it compares well with the Cuisinart and takes up less space.
It chops and purees well, and the size of the chopped pieces can be controlled by the pulse button. The model with the small cup included might have been useful but the sale price on this item dissuaded me from buying that one. Have not yet used any liquids in it so can't comment on that. Caveat: the blades are really sharp- use caution.
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment