Sunday, November 17, 2013

Kingsbottle 120 Bottles Compressor Wine Cellar with Two Temperature Zones (Glass Door with Black PVC Door Trim)

Cheapest Kingsbottle 120 Bottles Compressor Wine Cellar with Two Temperature Zones (Glass Door with Black PVC Door Trim)
==================================================================

KingsBottle Compressor Wine Cellars come with fan circulated air-cooling system, the cool air was blowed to and mixed in cabinet of Wine Cellar by fans, ensure the temperature uniformity in the whole cabinet. You can set the most appropriate temperature to protect your favorite wine. That's the advantage of KingsBottle wine cellars comparing with most of the wine cellars in the market. 100% satisfied guaranteed, contact us now!
  • Real Built-in Compressor Wine Cellar, 308 Liter net capacity, 120 bottles to store
  • With Fan Circulated Air-Cooling System, ensure temperature uniformity in whole cabinet
  • Two temp. zones with digital temp. control, Brilliant blue LED lights
  • Wooden shelves with Ball-bearing tracks for easy access to wine bottles
  • Glass Door with Black PVC door trim, with security door lock

This Freestanding Wine Cellars give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Good value for money
I love wine and always have need to store a number of bottles at home for short and medium term storage, by which I mean for up to a year or two. My challenge has been that I recently moved from London to California and only had a small amount of space in my new home in California. What I didn't want to do though is compromise on how I store my wine.
This unit was perfect as fits in the space that would normally be for a dryer, and I bought a 2 in 1 washer dryer to alleviate the need for using that space for the dryer. However although the space has a plenty pig enough footprint for a wine fridge it was limited in height by a built in shelf. This unit is much shorter than a full size fridge, at about 56 inches in height, so perfect for my needs.
The challenge however is that I had not heard of Kingsbottle and I was hesitant about trusting my gorgeous wine to an unknown fridge. But due to my space limitations I felt I had little choice, so I took the plunge.
The short...

2. Higher quality than expected
I was a little concerned when I ordered not being familiar with the brand but was pleasantly surprised. I like the way it was constructed and so far it is working very well. I would definitely recommend.

Need more appointment... ?

More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment